Monday 5 September 2011

Brookes bio!

Hi, i'm Brooke,


I am 10 years old(year 6) and i have heaps of cool friends here at berhampore school. I have 2 brothers that are both anyoing(of course) that drive me up the wall but still, they are pretty cool(some times...) Some of my friends are Asha,Piata and Sarah. There is a new girl at school and she is really nice! Her name is Mira and she just arived today. School is so cool here! My teachers names are Richard and Carly and they are totally awesome!!! I get lots of lessons each day and everyone of them are the coolest lessons ever. At the moment we are doing writing sample and I am writing a bout a volcano ready to explode! 


I am writing again tomorrow so watch out for more post,
Brooke!!!


P.S My nickname is Brookie or Brookie cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment